Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Where are you going?"

My wish is that I could take you with me, but because I can't you can live vicariously through me via this Blog.

Here are some pictures that will help you get a feel for where I am going. These pics are from Google...soon I will be uploading my own pics for you to drool over...

Look for Cyprus on this map:

I'm ignoring how close it is to the "Middle East" and focusing on the fact that it is an island in the Mediterranean.

Here's another boring picture of just the Island:



And here is my favorite picture of Cyprus from Google:

Ahhhhhhh....




3 comments:

Yo Daughter said...

Hey mom the pics are so pretty i will check this blog everyday, be carefull have fun, love april

Anonymous said...

Gayle...
I am envious.. the Mediteranean is soooooooooo beautiful. Hope you are aware you left us behind in the cold weather!
What a wonderful opportunity for you and us.. I am sure you will be a gift to this project.

Robin said...

Hi Gayle,
How is it??? Can't wait to see some pictures and read what you are doing. colder than you know what here. Gayle, buy as many designer purses as you can - we can make a mint!!hahahah. So, what is happening????